From Govt Colombia They have announced that they will get the benefit Unity Income It will no longer take place in 2023; However, from the National Institute Social prosperity They explained that in December 2022, the Anti-Hunger Shock Program began providing extraordinary subsidies to citizens benefiting from social programs.
Zero hunger It is the policy of the government which provides assistance created by various social schemes Population in poverty and vulnerability.
This practice has created suspicion for the beneficiaries of Solidarity Income since they saw how the subsidy was made. ‘A Shock Project Against Hunger’, But half of those who were part of the pandemic-born grant had only one delivery in December. Below we provide information about it.
In any case, it is important to remember that until now Prosperidad Social pays the beneficiaries of various programs: Solidarity Income, Families, Active Youth, Columbia Mayor and others. Until mid-January 2023, the delivery of cash will be staggered and scheduled differently.
How do I know if I am a beneficiary of Zero Hunger 2023?
You can be part of the financial assistance provided by the government of Gustavo Pedro through the Solidarity Income program. If you want to know if you can get a bonus, you need to register on the website of the social program. Here are the steps:
- Enter solid income.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- Click the SIGN UP button at the top right of the page.
- In the Digital Citizen Authentication Service, login with your ID number if you are already registered or register here.
- In Access Type, select Register with Identity Document and continue the process.
- Once you’ve registered, go back to the program page and log in (steps 1, 2 and 3).
- After entering the system, a window will appear with the information of the registered user. Verify the data and close the window.
- Click on the Check Turns and Beneficiaries button. Finally, a window will appear with information related to your family (if you are a beneficiary, housing status, etc.).
When is Zero Hunger paid in Colombia?
- From December 7: Non-Government Subsidized Families (Group A)
- From December 7: Unbanked solidarity income beneficiaries (those without a bank account or registered financial product) from Group A of Sisbén IV
- From December 15: Beneficiaries of Banked Solidarity Income from Group A of Sisbén IV.
- From December 21: Participants of the Jóvenes en Acción program who completed cycle 6 in 2022.
- As of December 26: Families participating in the Familias en Acción program (parents with children under 6 receive a transfer).
How do I check my balance on Hambre Cero?
According to Social Prosperity, the agency responsible for delivering the government’s social programmes, it does not have any advisory platform on ‘Zero Hunger’.
The company invites you to access official channels to avoid falling prey to false news and misinformation.
In this video, we remind you of our official channels so that you are not exposed to false news and consult all the information related to the various payments made by the company within the framework of the strategy.
“Passionate coffee fanatic. Social media lover. Twitter expert. Extreme music practitioner. Zombie junkie. Hardcore travel specialist.”