From Govt Colombia They have announced that they will get the benefit Unity income It will no longer take place in 2023; However, from the National Institute Social prosperity They explained that in December 2022, the Anti-Hunger Shock Program began providing extraordinary subsidies to citizens benefiting from social programs.
However, it is important to remember that Community Prosperity is in place to pay beneficiaries of various programs such as Solidarity Income, Active Families, Youth in Action, Columbia Mayor. Till mid-January 2023, the delivery of money will be staggered and planned in a different manner.
How do I know that I am one of the beneficiaries of the “ZERO HUNGER 2023″ program?
You can be part of the financial assistance provided by the government of Gustavo Pedro through the Solidarity Income program. If you want to know if you can get a bonus, you need to register on the website of the social program. Here are the steps:
- Enter solid income.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- Click the SIGN UP button at the top right of the page.
- In Digital Citizen Authentication Service, login with your ID number if you are already registered or register here.
- In Access Type, select Enrollment with Identity Document and continue the process.
- Once you’ve registered, go back to the program page and log in (steps 1, 2 and 3).
- After entering the system, a window will appear with the information of the registered user. Verify the data and close the window.
- Click on the Check Turns and Beneficiaries button. Finally, a window will appear with information related to your family (if you are a beneficiary, housing status, etc.).
What are the payment dates?
- From December 7: Non-Government Subsidized Families (Group A)
- From December 7: Unbanked solidarity income beneficiaries (those without a bank account or registered financial product) from Group A of Sisbén IV
- From December 15: Beneficiaries of Banked Solidarity Income from Group A of Sisbén IV.
- From December 21: Participants of the Jóvenes en Acción program who completed cycle 6 in 2022.
- As of December 26: Families participating in the Familias en Acción program (parents with children under 6 receive the exchange).
“Passionate coffee fanatic. Social media lover. Twitter expert. Extreme music practitioner. Zombie junkie. Hardcore travel specialist.”