May 28, 2023

Complete News World

What are the documents required to travel outside Peru? | Migration | Passport | E-Passport | Visa | Tom | Travel | Business Travel | nnda-nnlt | Answers

If you plan for the next But you do not know about the documents you need so that you can enter your chosen destination without any problem, at all times your passport or .

More info: What documents are required to travel from Peru to Canada?

By this, it means avoiding boredom and carrying out the procedure to get us Or Visa, which can save you time and money that you can use on the journey you make outside our borders.

Where do I enter with ID?

Peruvians You can leave the country by showing only the country , This document is valid for changing and navigating immigration restrictions at certain airports or border posts.

DNI is a travel document that allows us to enter nine destinations in South America (photo: antenna)

As reported in Ministry of External Affairs (MRE) And in National Superintendent of Migration, There are nine countries within South America. Currently – by unilateral decision or agreement – Peruvians are allowed to enter for tourist trips only by showing their identity card:

1 Argentina

2 Bolivia

3. Brazil

4. Colombia

5 Chile

6 Ecuador

7 Paraguay

8 Uruguay

9. Venezuela

Andean community

If your trip is part of the Andean Community (CAN) with Peru, one of the three countries (Bolivia, Colombia and Ecuador), Andean Migration Card (TAM). This migration and statistical control document is mandatory to travel between CAN countries.

TAM will be provided to you when you enter any of the Andean countries, you must carry it with you on the trip and present it to the immigration authorities when you leave that country.

TAM is requested in only four countries that are part of the Andean community, namely Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia (photo: Antenna)
TAM is requested in only four countries that are part of the Andean community, namely Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia (photo: Antenna)

Where can I travel with a passport?

More countries where Peruvians can enter without having to undergo the difficult visa process.

According to MRE, There are currently 74 countries where adults do not need an entry visa Ordinary passport holders.

In this way, nine countries South America Any Peruvians can enter with DNI (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela), Guyana and Suriname included.

On Central America and the Caribbean Visa-free entry is allowed in Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bonaire, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Dominican Republic, Trinidad and Tobago, Sabah and Saint Eustace.

In the meantime North AmericaSince 2012, only Peruvians in Mexico have not required a visa to enter.

In the case EuropeSince 2011, Russia has allowed entry without a visa, and the same is happening in Belarus, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia.

Currently adults can enter 74 locations with a single presentation of our passport (Photo: Antenna)
Currently adults can enter 74 locations with a single presentation of our passport (Photo: Antenna)

At the same time the agreement between Peru and The European union Short-term visa waiver, with 30 member states of the European Union, where adults can enter without a visa.

Countries that are part of this agreement are: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, , Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden and Switzerland.

On Asia and the Middle East, Visa-free entry for adults is allowed in Brunei, South Korea, Philippines, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Lebanon, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Turkey. In both Indonesia and Lebanon, the visa is issued without further requirements upon landing.

Finally, in Africa Passport-only access is allowed in Morocco and South Africa.

What do I need to travel to the United States?

Documents for entering this destination depend on the reason for your trip, i.e. it is for travel, business, work or study, however in all cases it is essential that you have in addition to your valid passport the visa issued by the US Embassy in our country.

1. Tourism

If you already have your visa and passport but have traveled with a minor, You will also need to bring your child’s passport and tourist visa.

But, if the minor travels only with his father or his mother, for the previous two documents You must add a notarized travel authorization. This document must be processed at a notary office because it will allow minor immigration restrictions to be bypassed.

For the visa process, the US Embassy imposes its issuance authority and the requirements for its issuance (Photo: Antenna)
For the visa process, the US Embassy imposes its issuance authority and the requirements for its issuance (Photo: Antenna)

2. Business or work

If your trip to the United States is answered for work or business reasons, in addition to your passport, you will need to process a work visa.

As explained at the US Embassy in our country, The They are divided into five types of options: , To the worker with priority; , For professionals with advanced degrees and individuals with exceptional skills; , Skilled workers, professionals and skilled workers (other workers); , For some special immigrants; And this , For immigrant investors.

3. Studies

There are two categories of nonimmigrant visas for individuals wishing to study in the United States. F visa is for academic courses and M visa is for non-academic or vocational courses.

The F1 visa is issued to students who wish to enroll in a university or some other educational institution, including elementary and high schools or language training programs.

The M1 visa is intended for students who wish to continue their education and is not specifically academic and is carried out in one industry or another accredited non-educational institution.

For this, Students must be certified Qualification, viz They must first be accepted into the course of study and be certified as potential American students. Required Certificate of Eligibility Form I-20, viz Delivered and sent directly to students by the company or school where they are qualified.

Covit-19 Protocol and other locations

Although many countries have decided to reopen their borders, in all cases they have chosen to prescribe certain health measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and infection, so visitors should respect them to avoid setbacks when entering these places.

For that reason, it has run the National Migration Monitoring (Migration) site In it you will find information about the requested documents. Details of what is required for 248 locations outside the country can be found here.

See also  The Israeli embassy in Peru has said that the death of an Al Jazeera journalist was caused by an attack by Palestinian terrorists.