In ColombiaThe Unity income It is currently designed for more than 4 million extremely poor and vulnerable families across the country. Established in 2020 due to the economic crisis caused by the pandemic, this social assistance program is moving forward with its cycles, which are now being carried out on the 30th and 31st, i.e. the fifth turn of 2022.
Citizens who are beneficiaries of Solidarity Income have been making payments since September 26 through a bank account or by visiting SuperGIROS and its network. The deadline for collecting the current year’s fifth draft is Tuesday, October 11.
How do I know if I am a beneficiary of the Solidarity Income Bonus 2022?
Citizens should take into account that in order to be a beneficiary of this bonus, they must be registered on the Sisbén page.
- to login incomesolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- Click on the ‘Register’ option located at the top right.
- If you are already registered, login with your ID number.
- In ‘Access Type’, select ‘Register with your Identity Document’ and continue the process.
- Once you have registered, go to the program page and login.
- After entering, a window will appear with the information of the registered user. Verify the data and close the window.
- Select ‘Verify Senders and Payees’.
- A window will be displayed with information related to your family (if you are a beneficiary, family status, etc.).
How much do beneficiaries receive for the Solidarity Income Bonus?
The amount of solidarity income depends on the group and the number of beneficiary family members in Sisban IV. Group A goes from 400,000 to 520,000 pesos, B goes from 380,000 to 428,000 and C gets 400,000 twice a month.
Cisban Group A
- Family with one person: 400,000 pesos.
- A family of two: 440,000 pesos.
- A family of three: 480,000 pesos.
- A family of four or more persons: 520,000 pesos.
Cisban Group B
- A one person family: 380,000 pesos.
- A family of two: 396,000 pesos.
- A family of three: 412,000 pesos.
- A family of four or more persons: 428,000 pesos
Which are the appropriate banks to collect solidarity income?
The program has tie-ups with some of the banking institutions in the country. The beneficiary citizen will receive an SMS from the financial institution every time the resources are handed over. Therefore, we present to you the list of financial institutions:
- AV Villas
- Bancomia S.A.
- Agricultural Bank
- Social Housing Bank
- Corpnca-Helm Bank
- Banco Falabella S.A.
- Banco Finantina S.A.
- Banco Pichincha S.A.
- Bank WWB S.A.
- PANCOLUMBIA – Savings in hand
- Pangolumbia – Negi
- Pangomeva S.A
How do I consult Solidarity Income through Supergiros or Deviplata?
To find out if you have received your payment for SuperGiros, you need to visit its official page to see if you have registered and if you have been enabled for a refund. Then, each user has to go to the collection point with the original ID and do their respective verification and get the amount.
On the other hand, if it is on Daviplata, you must enter its official page and enter your identification type and identification number so that the application indicates whether you are a beneficiary. Then, you can go to any ATM and withdraw money.
“Passionate coffee fanatic. Social media lover. Twitter expert. Extreme music practitioner. Zombie junkie. Hardcore travel specialist.”