In ColombiaThe Unity income It is currently designed for more than 4 million extremely poor and vulnerable families across the country. Established in 2020 due to the economic crisis caused by the pandemic, this social assistance program is moving forward with its cycles, which are now being carried out on the 30th and 31st, i.e. the fifth turn of 2022.
Citizens who are beneficiaries of Solidarity Income have been receiving payments through their bank accounts or by visiting since September 26. SuperGIROS and its network. The deadline for collecting the current year’s fifth draft is Tuesday, October 11.
How can I check if I am a beneficiary of Solidarity Income 2022?
To check if you are a beneficiary of the program, you need to register on the program page. Here’s how to do it:
- Enter incomesolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- Click the SIGN UP button at the top right of the page.
- In Citizen Digital Authentication Service, login with your ID number if you are already registered or register here.
- In Access Type, select Enrollment with Identity Document and continue the process.
- Once you’ve registered, go to the program page and log in (steps 1, 2 and 3).
- After entering the system, a window will appear with the information of the registered user. Verify the data and close the window.
- Click on Consult Draft and Beneficiaries button. Finally, a window will appear with information related to your family (if you are a beneficiary, family status, etc.).
How Much Money Do Beneficiaries Get For Unity Income?
The amount of solidarity income depends on the group and the number of beneficiary family members in Sisban IV. Group A goes from 400,000 to 520,000 pesos, B goes from 380,000 to 428,000 and C gets 400,000 twice a month.
Cisban Group A
- Family with one person: 400,000 pesos.
- A family of two: 440,000 pesos.
- A family of three: 480,000 pesos.
- A family of four or more persons: 520,000 pesos.
Cisban Group B
- A one person family: 380,000 pesos.
- A family of two: 396,000 pesos.
- A family of three: 412,000 pesos.
- A family of four or more persons: 428,000 pesos.
Which are the appropriate banks to collect solidarity income?
The program has tie-ups with some of the banking institutions in the country. The beneficiary citizen will receive SMS from the financial institution every time the resources are handed over. Therefore, we present to you the list of financial institutions:
- AV Villas
- Bancomia S.A.
- Agricultural Bank
- Social Housing Bank
- Corpnca-Helm Bank
- Banco Falabella S.A.
- Banco Finantina S.A.
- Banco Pichincha S.A.
- Bank WWB S.A.
- PANCOLUMBIA – Savings in hand
- Pangolumbia – Negi
- Pangomeva S.A
How can I consult Solidarity Income through Supergiros or Deviplata?
To find out if you have received your payment for SuperGiros, you need to visit its official page to see if you have registered and if you have been enabled for a refund. Then, each user has to go to the collection point with the original ID and do the proper verification to get the amount.
On the other hand, if it is on Daviplata, you must enter its official page and enter your identification type and identification number so that the application indicates whether you are a beneficiary. Then, you can go to any ATM and withdraw money.
What is Solidarity Income?
The Solidarity Income Program was implemented by the National Government of Colombia to respond to the social effects of the pandemic on Colombian families. Thanks to the Social Investment Act, the Community Prosperity Program can be implemented through 2022. Additionally, the coverage of the scheme has been increased from 3 million to 4 million 85 thousand beneficiary families starting from March and April 2022.
The Solidarity Income Program gives priority to registered households in extreme poverty in SISBÉN IV (Group A). 64.13% of households already receiving cash transfers are represented by female heads.
No intermediaries or registrations are required to be part of the Colombian Solidarity Income Program. The entire process is carried out by updating the Sisbén IV survey.
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic and various other crises affecting the country and the world, Solidarity Income was created and designed for people and families in vulnerable situations. A price hike in the basic basket that affects not just Colombia, but the entire planet.
“Passionate coffee fanatic. Social media lover. Twitter expert. Extreme music practitioner. Zombie junkie. Hardcore travel specialist.”