One of the programs offered by the Colombian Department of Social Prosperity (DPS) Unity income, Seeks to benefit the most vulnerable families in the country with a bi-monthly subsidy. According to figures provided by the company, 7.3 billion pesos have been allocated to help more than 3 million users.
The Colombian government has now announced this From July, fees will vary. In other words, the money that families receive depends on their type in Sisbén IV and the number of people who make up the family.
According to social affluence, Payment will be made as follows:
- A Group A family of 1 person will receive $ 400,000
- A Group B family of 1 citizen will receive $ 380,000
- A Group A family of 2 will receive $ 440,000
- A family group of 2 citizens will receive $ 396,000
- Group A family of 3 with $ 480,000
- Group B family of 3 with $ 412,000
- Families with 4 or more citizens in Group A will receive $ 520,000 and those in Group B $ 428,000.
For their part, the beneficiaries within Sisbén Group C TypeRegardless of the number of people living in the home, They will continue to receive $ 380,000 every two months.
When will the next Solidarity income payments be made?
Fees for May and June were paid from May 18 to June 6. The next payment of Solidarity income will arrive in the third week of July, and transfers will be made every two months, based on a calendar provided by Social Prosperity.
- Fourth charge 2022: Third week of July.
- Fifth charge of 2022: Second week of September.
- Sixth charge of 2022: Second week of November.
How do I know if I am a Beneficiary of Solidarity Income?
To verify that a person is a beneficiary of the scheme, you must first register on the Solidarity Income website and then follow the steps below:
- Enter the website https://ingresosolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co/
- Click the “User Advice” button.
- Enter the following data: document type, document number, first name, first family name, and document release date.
- Click the “I’m not a robot” box to verify that this is not a cybercriminal.
- Then click the “Suggestion” button. The system will ask if you want to verify that you are a user with the document number entered and you must accept it.
- Finally, the tab expands and information confirming you are the beneficiary, name and the company or method by which you receive monthly payments.
What will happen now to the solidarity income plan that Gustavo Petro has been elected president of?
In particular, it does not seem. However he acknowledged that their numbers were not enough to defeat Colombia’s poverty line. The value of the program will increase.
“Passionate coffee fanatic. Social media lover. Twitter expert. Extreme music practitioner. Zombie junkie. Hardcore travel specialist.”