What words are hidden? the word Today, Wednesday, October 5? Like every day, the popular online game that tests our mental skills and knowledge brings three new viral puzzles that you have to solve in a very short time during 6 attempts within the puzzle.
You have to guess three scheduled tests Normal Method (272), Accents (219) and Science (206). At Trome Newspaper we will give you the best clues so that you can find the solution if you need or want it. The main thing is to play it and have fun the word.
How is Wordle played in Spanish?
You have to identify the correct word as soon as possible and you have only 6 attempts under the following rules:
- 1) If the word appears in GRAY color: You should reject it
- two) If yellow: means that the word is valid but not where indicated
- 3) If it is green: means word is in correct position.
- 4) The idea is that all the spaces are green, making the correct word of the Wordlay challenge.
Solution for Wordle 272 is today, Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- You have two different vowels
- Start with the letter B
- What a hunter looks for
- It has no tilde
- A woman in prison
Today, Wednesday, October 5, 2022 Solution to Wordle 219 in Pronunciation
- It consists of 2 repeated vowels
- The second letter has a tilde
- Represents a thought or idea
- You can find it in street, religion, politics, numbers etc.
- The final letter is L.
Today, Wednesday, October 5, 2022 Solution for Wordle 206 in Scientific Method
- It ends with the letter S
- Not found on Earth
- Saint Seya empowers knights
- Start with a consonant
- He studied astronomy
What is the solution for today’s Wordle, Wednesday, October 5, 2022?
If you have reached this point, no problem. Remember that practice always makes perfect and does the word Not an exception. So, we present to you today’s hidden words solution, October 5, 2022.
- Play in normal mode: Prey
- Play Pronunciation Mode: Symbol
- Play Science Mode: Cosmos
“Passionate coffee fanatic. Social media lover. Twitter expert. Extreme music practitioner. Zombie junkie. Hardcore travel specialist.”