Payment Solidarity Income 2022 Will continue in July. The Colombian grant, led by Ivan Duque, will continue to be distributed throughout the country, this time with a new amount in July, maintained until the end of 2022. You know what social resource is declared. If you are one of the beneficiaries, when and how to view with ID gets cash assistance.
How do I know if Solidarity Income is a beneficiary of 2022?
One of the most frequently asked questions on the Internet by users about Solidarity Income is ‘How do I verify that I am a beneficiary’. That is why here we tell you the exact steps that can be taken to make this process work without problems:
The first thing you need to do is enter incomesolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co. Then you have to go to the option to consult the user located in the upper right part of the site. The next step is to use your Citizen Identification Number.
When you get to the access type option, select Register with ID document and proceed with the process. If you have already registered, you will need to sign in again by repeating the first steps. When you receive the message CONSULT BENEFICIARIES DRAWS, you have to click on it and then a message related to your family will appear (you can find out what you are a beneficiary and your family status).
Who will collect the Solidarity income next month
One of the things to keep in mind when asking this question is how the list of Solidarity Income Beneficiaries was prepared: Department of Social Prosperity, Sisbon, Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Health and Ministry of Finance. The selection was made by the National Planning Department (DNP). Families who are beneficiaries should be careful about the text message announcing the deposit of cash assistance between the established dates..
Solidarity Income Payment Dates | Calendar from July to December
As announced by the President of Colombia, Iván Duque and the Department of Social Prosperity, the solidarity income will be paid until December 2022. To be a part of this social activity, you should note that you should not register on any online site or intermediaries.
- March | 2nd fee.
- May | 3rd fee.
- July | 4th charge.
- In September | 5th charge.
- In November | 6th fee
Where and How to Collect Solidarity Income | Groups 2022
You need to repeat the steps mentioned here (go to’s website incomesolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co) It should be taken into account that the payments in July will be different from the previous months. Families can collect the grant according to the classification made by SISBÉN IV, i.e. they will be charged as follows:
For those in Group A
- If there are 1 person in a house, they will get 400 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 2 people in a house, you get 440 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 3 people in a house, you get 480 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 4 or more people in a house, you get 520 thousand Colombian pesos.
For those in group B
- If there are 1 person in a household, they will receive 380 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 2 people in a house, you get 396 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 3 people in a house, you get 412 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 4 or more people in a house, you get 428 thousand Colombian pesos.
So you can access the Digital Citizens folder
Beneficiaries of the Solidarity Income Scheme can access all the information of this service in the following way:
- Enter the website www.gov.co
- Select the ‘Enter Citizen Folder’ button.
- Click ‘Register New User’.
- Register your personal information now. Do not forget to keep your identity document on hand.
- After completing your data, select a secure password that you will always remember.
- Accept data processing policy.
- To confirm the registration, you need to verify it with the registered email.
- Once verified, you can start viewing your Digital Citizen folder.
“Passionate coffee fanatic. Social media lover. Twitter expert. Extreme music practitioner. Zombie junkie. Hardcore travel specialist.”