This July 19, the Ministry of Health (MINSA) registered a total of 112 cases Monkey disease In all countries. Infections are on the rise, so it’s important to wash your hands properly and avoid contact with people who have tested positive for the virus, the agency pointed out.
According to the organization, a large number of cases continue to be reported Metropolitan LimaA total of 101 people have been affected. In terms of provinces, the La Libertad region has contributed a total increase of three cases. Monkey disease.
What should I do if I suspect I have monkeypox?
- You can call line 116, option 3. Here you will get attention over phone and it will be defined if your case is positive or negative.
- If the case is positive, and depending on the condition, home isolation or visit to a health center may be recommended.
- If the recommendation is to stay at home, you will be monitored by phone
- If negative, you will receive advice on managing the skin rash.
Monkey disease: What are the symptoms and how is it treated?
- Muscle pains
- back pain
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Shivering cold
- Skin rashes appear one to three days after the onset of fever.
“Passionate coffee fanatic. Social media lover. Twitter expert. Extreme music practitioner. Zombie junkie. Hardcore travel specialist.”