One is economic support Colombian government The benefit is called for the most vulnerable families Families in action by 2022. It supports the income of the poor and improves the health and education of the young Colombia.
It is a monthly remittance covering all departments, municipalities, districts and sectoral corrections of the country. This will help them It offers families with children and adolescents in situations of poverty and extreme poverty access to financial incentives conditional on school attendance and health care.
Pierre García Jacquier, director of social prosperity (e) noted Households’ third payment cycle begins on July 6This coincides with the February and March 2022 verification period.
How to Register in Active Families
“We have modernized families in the process. During the government of President Ivan Duk, the program was able to be redesigned according to the new realities of the people in the country. This led us to launch Phase IV and expand coverage,” said Pierre García Jaquier, Director of Community Prosperity.
In addition, García clarified that the program prioritizes the most vulnerable families so that they “improve their opportunities and are not left behind. This is how the road to overcoming poverty progresses”. Mayors will inform Day, time and place to register for the program.
Requirements for registration in active households
For a family to be familias en active, it must meet the following conditions:
- The household was enumerated using the Sisbén IV method.
- The family is classified into subgroups A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, B1, B2, B3 or B4 of Cispen IV.
- Children and adolescents under the age of 18 in the family are registered in its system.
In the registration process, the home owner must report:
- The exact name of the educational center where the children are to be enrolled and who are in the Sisbén IV file course.
- The proper name of IPS is that children below 6 years of age are admitted.
How do I know if I am a beneficiary of Families in Action?
- Official Website: https://prosperidadsocial.gov.co/sgpp/transferencias/familias-en-accion/
- National Helpline for Social Welfare: 018000951100.
- Facebook page in Bucaramanga: More families in Bucaramanga.
- Telephone number in Bucaramanga: 3102214992, Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Special Municipal Attention Center – CAME, Blocks 28 and 29. Address Carrera 11 #34 – 52, Bucaramanga Mayor’s Office First Floor (Phase II). Business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
What municipalities create families in the process?
Families in action It consists of a classification of municipalities into four groups, which allows differentiating activities within the region according to the degree of urbanization. Multidimensional poverty.
- Municipal Group 1: Bogota
- Municipal Group 2: Armenia, Barranquilla, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Cucuta, Florencia, Ibacu, Manizales, Medellin, Monteria, Neiva, Basto, Pereira, Popayan, San Andres, Santa Marta, Sinlejo, Tunja, Valtubar and Villavy.
- Municipal Group 3: Municipalities with poverty incidence by MPI below 70% (2005 Census data).
- Municipal Group 4: Municipalities with poverty incidence by MPI (2005 census data) of 70% or more. This group includes departmental amendments.
How will households fare with Petro?
On the other hand, Pedro also mentioned the idea of establishing a new subsidy for mothers who are heads of households. “It is important to identify the beneficiary group of this type of transfer. In families in operation, and generally throughout the community, 500,000 pesos for mothers who are heads of households and the rest of the community.
In this case, the beneficiaries of Familias en Axion for mothers who are heads of households will be restructured to receive this new bonus.
“Passionate coffee fanatic. Social media lover. Twitter expert. Extreme music practitioner. Zombie junkie. Hardcore travel specialist.”